Since 2002, MPI Executive has built a solid partnership with its customers, based on confidence and operational effectiveness guaranteed all along the process from the recruitment of the manager to the final report supported by a regular follow-up of the mission.
MPI Executive expertise has been acknowledged by many businesses based on its capabilities:
- We are known for our swiftness: MPI Executive can answer any requirement in less than 5 days
- The relevance of every proposed manager: operational know how, availability and mobility are the qualities of all these experts
- The close relationship nurtured with every manager to guarantee the compliance with the customer needs and requirements
- The effective and thorough follow-up of every assignment
- The specific methodology supporting all along every assignment
We operate according to a very specific qualitative and ethical charter that complies with the Fédération Nationale du Management de Transition.
MPI Executive leads the smooth running of the mission
Once the client company has chosen its interim manager, we start conducting and monitoring the mission based on contractual agreements.
We then draw up the interim agreement (for the client side) and the interim employment contract (for the interim manager).
Right from the start of the mission, we quickly go over the integration points with both the manager on mission and our client. We also constantly monitor the situation, with regular support and situational coaching for the interim manager. We are in constant contact with the client and interim manager throughout the mission, via telephone interviews and three-party meetings that result in a mission follow-up report.
MPI executive does everything to ensure that the interim manager and the client communicate smoothly with one another. We do this because we believe it is key to optimising the assignment.
At the end of the mission, an assessment is drawn up with the client and the interim manager. This enables the validation of the information that is essential to continuing business activity.